Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hand gestures of Brazil...
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- What a (small) load of Croc
- Trekking 90km past "Savage Mountain" to Machu Picchu
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- Drugs, dirt and danger: A glimpse at Rio's shadier half
- Clay, metal, beer, gunpowder... Surely the greatest pub game ever invented?
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Açailândia
I threw a smile at the stubbly, dark-skinned guy perched next to me on my hospital bed. He was clearly not a boomerang lover – nothing came back. Then the handcuffs caught my eye, the metal catching the little available light in … Continue reading