Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Fire and Water in lovely Lima
- "Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty..."
- Dune running in the dark at the driest desert on Earth
- Zig-zagging through the vineyards of Mendoza...
- Bikes and booze in Bariloche
- A poetic trip up Route 40
- The Hands of Time
- Travelling lesson 264: Never hire hiking boots
- The giant-sized iced gems of Perito Moreno
- A quick picnic at the "End of the World"
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Açailândia
I threw a smile at the stubbly, dark-skinned guy perched next to me on my hospital bed. He was clearly not a boomerang lover – nothing came back. Then the handcuffs caught my eye, the metal catching the little available light in … Continue reading