Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hand gestures of Brazil...
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Drugs, dirt and danger: A glimpse at Rio's shadier half
- A National Treasure: Trekking in Chapada Diamantina
- Is a diet of guinea pig, Amazonian frogs legs and snake juice the key to longevity?
- We've been sleeping around way too much this year – hello bed number 100
- Stormtroopers, Lady Godiva and 30,000 samba dancers
- Plundering pirates of Paraty
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Chapada Diamantina
At first I thought I’d run into the rudest Brazilian woman in the world. After waiting patiently for 15 minutes in a queue to use a cashpoint in a hot, stuffy bank foyer, Pat Butcher’s Brazilian cousin had strolled in and waltzed … Continue reading
When you travel you learn a lot about yourself, good and bad. So far Phil and I have discovered that of the two of us, he is a more ‘hardcore’ traveller with the wash-to-wear ratio. He will happily sport the … Continue reading
A freezing wind rushes through the narrow gap in the small cave, whipping rain against my exposed leg as a thick fog descends a few metres away. Cursing having volunteered to sleep on the outside, I huddle inwards and make … Continue reading