Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Stormtroopers, Lady Godiva and 30,000 samba dancers
- The shiny, shimmering world of the Bolivian salt flats
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- A cathedral made of salt?
- Clay, metal, beer, gunpowder... Surely the greatest pub game ever invented?
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Natal
I have to do a double-take when I see the long, knobbly legs, protruding face and distinctive humps moving slowly across the horizon in the distance. “Phil…is that a camel?” Moments later another one appears on the scene, this time … Continue reading
Brazilians are very expressive people. Unfamiliar with Portuguese, when we first arrived we thought they sounded constantly angry. But over time we have grown to love this bouncy, musical language and the many associated gestures that form the basis of … Continue reading