Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Stormtroopers, Lady Godiva and 30,000 samba dancers
- The shiny, shimmering world of the Bolivian salt flats
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- A cathedral made of salt?
- Clay, metal, beer, gunpowder... Surely the greatest pub game ever invented?
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: eiffel
It is 5.45am in a dusty bus terminal somewhere near the Chile / Peru border. We are the only gringos in town. Trying to reawaken drowsy, sleep-deprived senses after a shaky overnight journey across the Atacama I order a couple … Continue reading