Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Drugs, dirt and danger: A glimpse at Rio's shadier half
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- A stroll on the wild side in Ilha Grande
- Entranced by a Candomblé ceremony in its birthplace, Bahia
- Hand gestures of Brazil...
- The vengeance of a god that created the breathtaking Iguazu Falls
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: São Luís
Having done Brazil’s planes and automobiles, Phil and I are intrigued to give the trains a go. Squinting in the harsh 6am morning light at Anjo da Guarda station, we hand over £10 each for a ticket entitling us to … Continue reading