Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Drugs, dirt and danger: A glimpse at Rio's shadier half
- Hand gestures of Brazil...
- Coffee on the Carajás line
- Is a diet of guinea pig, Amazonian frogs legs and snake juice the key to longevity?
- Entranced by a Candomblé ceremony in its birthplace, Bahia
- Clay, metal, beer, gunpowder... Surely the greatest pub game ever invented?
- The shiny, shimmering world of the Bolivian salt flats
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts