Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Plundering pirates of Paraty
- Drugs, dirt and danger: A glimpse at Rio's shadier half
- Entranced by a Candomblé ceremony in its birthplace, Bahia
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Clay, metal, beer, gunpowder... Surely the greatest pub game ever invented?
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- Trekking through the Bolivian jungle to relive Che Guevara's final moments
- 101 reasons why Rio rocks...
- A cathedral made of salt?
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts