Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Entranced by a Candomblé ceremony in its birthplace, Bahia
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- Drugs, dirt and danger: A glimpse at Rio's shadier half
- Hand gestures of Brazil...
- Trekking through the Bolivian jungle to relive Che Guevara's final moments
- The shiny, shimmering world of the Bolivian salt flats
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts