Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hand gestures of Brazil...
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Drugs, dirt and danger: A glimpse at Rio's shadier half
- A National Treasure: Trekking in Chapada Diamantina
- Is a diet of guinea pig, Amazonian frogs legs and snake juice the key to longevity?
- We've been sleeping around way too much this year – hello bed number 100
- Stormtroopers, Lady Godiva and 30,000 samba dancers
- Plundering pirates of Paraty
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Praia da Pipa
When you travel you learn a lot about yourself, good and bad. So far Phil and I have discovered that of the two of us, he is a more ‘hardcore’ traveller with the wash-to-wear ratio. He will happily sport the … Continue reading
“Let’s do it,” says Sophie. And that was as much as it took to rip up our carefully (ahem) budgeted itinerary and launch us on a 30-hour journey involving four different buses across three states of Brazil. An Argentinian couple … Continue reading
The warm sea water rushes in over my feet and I stand frozen to the spot, aware that any sudden moves could result in an eco-conservation disaster. As the wave subsides, a small dark brown blob resurfaces and I breathe … Continue reading