Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Fire and Water in lovely Lima
- "Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty..."
- Dune running in the dark at the driest desert on Earth
- Zig-zagging through the vineyards of Mendoza...
- Bikes and booze in Bariloche
- A poetic trip up Route 40
- The Hands of Time
- Travelling lesson 264: Never hire hiking boots
- The giant-sized iced gems of Perito Moreno
- A quick picnic at the "End of the World"
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Trujillo
Covered in sequins and sashes, Miss Brazil’s pearly whites gleam in the mid-afternoon sunshine bathing the Pacific coastal Peruvian city of Trujillo. One of a dozen lucky lasses chosen as a queen in this year’s Primevera (Spring) procession through the … Continue reading