Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hand gestures of Brazil...
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Drugs, dirt and danger: A glimpse at Rio's shadier half
- A National Treasure: Trekking in Chapada Diamantina
- Is a diet of guinea pig, Amazonian frogs legs and snake juice the key to longevity?
- We've been sleeping around way too much this year – hello bed number 100
- Stormtroopers, Lady Godiva and 30,000 samba dancers
- Plundering pirates of Paraty
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Paraguay
The thunderous roar of millions of gallons of water spilling over the skyscraper-high cliff and crashing into the frothy river below builds to an earsplitting crescendo as our jet-powered boat edges towards one of the most jaw-droppingly spectacular set of … Continue reading
The gently curved chute looks a like a ski jump for giants. But instead of holding back super-sized Eddie the Eagle types, the huge steel-enforced concrete gates at the top of the ramp keep the World’s seventh largest river at … Continue reading
I flick open the menu at the small wooden-cottage style restaurant and ponder over what to order: Sauerkraut, Goulash or Spätzle? The silver-haired couple two tables away laugh softly before carrying on their hushed conversation in German. Outside, by Hotel … Continue reading