Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hand gestures of Brazil...
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Drugs, dirt and danger: A glimpse at Rio's shadier half
- A National Treasure: Trekking in Chapada Diamantina
- Is a diet of guinea pig, Amazonian frogs legs and snake juice the key to longevity?
- We've been sleeping around way too much this year – hello bed number 100
- Stormtroopers, Lady Godiva and 30,000 samba dancers
- Plundering pirates of Paraty
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Words of wisdom (teeth)
“Rich aromas of pine and oak with hints of treacle and cinnamon gently coming through to caress and tickle the back of one’s throat,” salivates the pretentious Swiss woman. Advertisements
Greetings humans, This week we have mostly been admiring the glorious waters of the Tapajós River, which empties into the Amazon, from our wooden hut on stilts by its beach. The bathroom’s in another small hut about 50 metres away though, … Continue reading
Sorry it’s been a while, it can be a hard toothbrush life on the road. It was fun doing a trek through Chapada Diamantina, though we’re still recovering from being doused in the industrial-strength Deet that leaked all over us … Continue reading
So our paste-y owners finally let us out to catch some x-rays on our bristles today. Kate and I have to be very careful when we are in the Sunsodyne because our whitening skin is very sensitive. We were a little Crest-fallen … Continue reading
We’re plaque again! After carefully selecting our best carnival outfit for the Sambadrome we turned up to find a pair of travelling toothpicks wearing the exact same thing… To cap it off, one of them s-ulcered up to Kate and … Continue reading
They’ve only been here a week but already they’ve made a big dent(al hole) in their finances. Still we’re not molaring… We’ve moved on to a place called Flamengo north of Copacabana and we’ve been filling our days catching some … Continue reading