Phil Vinter and Sophie Cross are a couple of journalists taking a little jaunt through Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and anywhere else the wind takes them!
Search by keyword
Top Posts & Pages
- Hanging out at one of the World's only sloth sanctuaries
- Stormtroopers, Lady Godiva and 30,000 samba dancers
- The shiny, shimmering world of the Bolivian salt flats
- Peru's floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca
- A cathedral made of salt?
- Clay, metal, beer, gunpowder... Surely the greatest pub game ever invented?
Countries on the toothbrush travels
Latest travelling toothbrush photos
Calendar of blog posts
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: water
“Okay, okay, I’ve got one,” I tell Phil with a grin, rubbing my hands together gleefully. “When…is our anniversary?” Silence. Phil looks nervously left and right. He scrunches his face up with a sort of pained wince and even looks desperately at the … Continue reading
We borrowed a camcorder to tell the story of a little Peruvian school that is trying to give youngsters living in a shanty town a better chance in life.